Monday, March 15, 2010

Buffalo Style Chicken Fingers

I used a package of chicken tenderloins so they were already cut in strips for me but obviously you could cut breasts into smaller pieces.

I combined flour, corn meal, garlic powder, and oregano in one large bowl. So, my first step was to dip the chicken in that bowl.

Next, I dipped the chicken in Frank's Red Hot Sauce and coated it fully. I wondered later if they could have been even better with a butter/hot sauce mixture for this step. (I do not like hot/buffalo anything so this step for my chicken was milk.)

I combined seasoned bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and more garlic powder into another large bowl. The last step was to dip the chicken in this mixture.

I baked them at 400 degrees for about 16 minutes. You could flip them over halfway through but I skipped that step.

No comments:

Post a Comment